Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Haul #3

Hello! Yesterday I finally had the oportunity to pick up my package from CiLi in Papers with all my Christmas stuff in it!
 
From Studio Calico's Magical collection I ordered the 6''x6'' paper pad and the chip board die cuts. This collection will be fun for all types of winter photos and I'm looking forward to working with it.
 
 
They had the chipboard stickers from the Studio Calico Snippets collection and they have been on my wish list for some time. I think that they will fit really well with the Magical collection, at least the ones that are solid in color. While I were in the Studio Calico section of the web shop I picked up some alphas and feather die cuts.
 
 
I bought some Sn@p stickers from Simple Stories and two Versa Color mini ink pads. I have decided to invest in a well planned selection of Stampin Up ink pads. Or, I'm actually trying to get it as a birthday gift from hubby for my birthday in March. After all these years I'm finally big enough to commit to some real ink pads!
 
 
I treated myself to two packages of Thickers, full price mind you, eventhough I usually end up cursing the total lack of usable vowels and need to be "alpha-creative" beyond all reason.  
 
 
This is my main collection for the season. It is from Carta Bella in 12''x12''. The papers are textured and really thick! I don't know if I think that is a good thing though... I'm not 100% pleased, the colors are a bit muted due to the texture and the heaviness will be a problem with layering. But it will have to do. I will mix it up with light cream papers and gold/silver to give it some sparkle and brightness.
 
 
I bought one paper and a sticker sheet from Teresa Collins' collection Santa's List.
 
 
I picked up a random paper from Simple Stories Say Cheese collection...
 
 
...and a sticker sheet from their Christmas line December Documenterd.
 
 
Yeah, it's crazy, but I have one more haul coming up! Stay tuned!
//Åsa
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment