Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Soft colors!

Hello!
I made a couple of layouts during the weekend and today I'm sharing two of them. The first was made with papers from my most recent scraps and a bacground paper that I've painted myself.I love the combination of yellow and pink, but I couldn't resist adding a little aqua to the mix!
 
 
In Sweden we don't really have a Christmas stocking tradition but the kids' grandmother gives them stocking gifts in the morning of Christmas Eve so that they have something to play with until they get all the gifts in the evening. This time they got LEGO and hubby and I had a blast ;)
 
 
Take care!
//Åsa 
 

6 comments:

  1. These are really cute layouts! Do you mind me asking where you got those green dots with the gold polka dots on them on the second layout? I LOVE those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts. I love the soft watercolor background of the first page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute layouts, love all of the fun little embellishments you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layouts love the background paper :)

    ReplyDelete