Monday, March 31, 2014

Haul from Pysseltagen

Good morning!
Today I'm planning to post a lot on the blog! I have some wonderful hauls and some DIY that I've tried. I'm starting with a smaller haul from Pysseltagen, a Swedish web shop. My order there begun with me looking for a gift for a friend and when I found it there I just happened to find a bunch of fun stuff for myself as well!
 
These laser cut chip boards from Fern Studios are adorable! They had many different sets but they were quite expensive so I only bought one. The tape with words is lovely! I have already used it on a layout and it looks perfect!
 
 
These speciality paper stacks are so much fun! I've even cut the burlap in the Cuttlebug with thin dies! It looks amazing, especially as tags and other grounding elements for embellishment clusters, it gives such a warm feeling to a project and I will use it alot!
 
 
 
 I'll be back in a while with something more!
//Åsa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment