Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Haul from ACOT

Hello!
Yesterday when I got home from work there was a package waiting for me from "over there"! My first ever order from A Cherry on Top! For these six stamp sets and shipping to Sweden I paid US$ 76,67 (530 SEK) and I'm so happy!! I had never been able to pay for (or even find them) in Sweden!
 
Just look at these darlings!!!! That roll of film, the lightbulb, the photo slide, the paper plane, the anchors and all the lovely texts!! I love it!!! October Afternoon makes the best stamps!
 
 
So I bought another set as well! And some small 1'' flair stamps. I have bought epoxi circles really cheap on aliexpress and they will be perfect for making my own flair-like embellishments!
 
 
And these are soooo sweet! I love the hash tags! And I will be using home made flair buttons on all my projects from now on! I've ordered! Look at the thumps up! I love it! And the pie chart! They are adorable!
 
 
I want to go home and play with all my stamps and all my Stampin' Up ink pads! 
Hugs!
//Åsa

No comments:

Post a Comment