Thursday, September 5, 2013

My pirate!

Good morning!
Today I'm sharing a layout made with four papers from the 6''x6'' paper pad Down By The Shore by Fancy Pants.  
 
I placed a large piece of white paper as a foundation for the photos, instead of matting them. I ended up covering most of that white with my layering but I think it gave the effect I was looking for, especially after I lined it with my black pen. I went for the diagonal layout design this time, added some stars, some washi and a flair from Stephanie together with bits and pieces from my stash of journaling cards and labels.
 
I made a tiny title, which is really unusual for me, and I like the result alot! Those BG alphas were a really good purchase!
 
 
Yesterday I finally got that paper copy order out so I'll soon be able to start working on the album for my cousin's son. Perhaps that will give me the extra spark of energy that keeps me going after the kids have gone to sleep at night. It is soooo easy to just drop dead on the couch.
 
Have a nice day!
// Åsa
 
PS. Yes, I confess - but only to you guys - I was thinking of this page already when I bought that dress with stripes and small red anchors, and I bought the collection pad to match her dress, but don't tell anyone  ;) 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. what a great layout! and your photos are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos couldn't be more perfect for this collection! This page turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page looks great. Your photos are just perfect with that paper collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you made good use of those little 6x6 pages x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page is gorgeous! Love that octopus paper and all the little details you added.

    ReplyDelete