Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sunset layout on a rainy day

Hello!
Today I'm up with a layout featuring a lovely photo taken from my living room window in June. It was taken with my mobile phone camera and I'm quite impressed with the colors. I'm not sure I could have taken that photo with my SLR!
 
 
I wanted to use my washi on this layout but I was pretty convinced I didn't want the transparent effect so I taped the washi on a piece of white paper and cut it out. I like the effect.  
 
Have a nice day!
// Åsa

4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful photo! Love the row of houses on the page. Such a perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo! Love the layout, and the way you added the washi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours in this layout work so well with that wonderful photo! I love what you did with the washi tape. I am going to try that in future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo. That happens to me sometimes too - I capture an amazing image with my camera phone out of nowhere. That's a gorgeous sunset. Love the colors and the fun row of houses in your layout. :)

    ReplyDelete