Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Haul #3

 Hello again, again! This is my haul from Craftie Charlie in UK! For all of it, including shipping to Sweden I paid £55 (600 SEK or $90) which I think is rather expensive...
 
I bought three 6''x6'' paper pads and I will love every minute creating with these lines!
 
I had a small pad from the I {heart} summer collection but I thought it was such a nice collection I wanted the paper pad as well. It might be a silly decision but I just love the colors!
 
 
Our closest Disney is Disneyland in Paris... but I love this collection and it will go fine with just any photos, I think! I love the papers with the stars and the ones with the dots. So fun and bright and happy! I will get myself a sheet of the journaling cards for this collection in the future.
 
 
This collection from Fancy Pants is just lovly and the colors remind me of the collections from October Afternoon. The camera paper is to die for and I will try and get my hands on the 12''x12'' version as well!
 
 
 
It is something with clear stamp manufacturers and the tricks they play that goes straight into my shopping mind and forces me to NEEEED their products like it was the only thing keeping me alive! They are sooo good at it! This time I needed threee sets and the first one is from MME. I love the geotag and the long chevron border. I will use it on every project from now on! At least for a couple of weeks...
 
 
Then I needed the BG stamps from Hero Arts that goes with the Hipster collection. Here I just love the feather and the music tape. The rain cloud is fun too. The clear stamp set from Amy Tangerine is fun and I really like all four of the stamps a lot! 
 
 
I've had my eyes on this set of washi tape from Teresa Collins since it came out and I have thought it was horriby expensive! But I had to own that black camera washi and the other two are really sweet so I finally decided it was time to buy before it was all sold out!
 

Yeah! I've been shopping! I will have sooo much fun with these goodies and I will show you all my projects and share the fun! Thanks for your visit, please come back soon!
 
Hugs!
//Åsa

3 comments:

  1. what fun shopping! love your choice in paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up some super fun goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, you found some great papers! I just picked up some of the Simple Stories I heart Summer and it's such a fun collection. Have fun creating with you new stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete