Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Summertime!

 Good morning!
I'm holding on to summer with two more layouts from earlier this year. But first I'd like to share a photo from when I made the first layout, so that you get to see the lovely company I have when I craft! Say hi to Kosmos! As you can see, he prefers The Pier, just like his "human mum".
 
 
I made a background using 3''x4'' journaling cards from my summer stash. I like the many colors with the summer photos!
 
 
Next is a layout with a background I made using a wood grain template and spray ink. The white whale in the pool is me and the smaller fish is my dear daughter ;)
 

Next post will have more summer layouts! There are plenty to come!
 
Have a nice day!
//Åsa

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts. I just love the color block background on the first. Like the use of Washi to connect the layers. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layouts and Kosmos is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful pages. Love the little kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background you created, and such cute pics!

    ReplyDelete