Monday, March 31, 2014

My phone!

Hello!
Today I'm sharing a mix of layouts, they have nothing in common only happened to be next in my mobile phone album for blogging. Yeah, I take all my photos for the blog with my phone, in fact I seem to take most photos these days with my phone. I love it! I'm never without a camera when I need one these days (not counting the many times when my batteries have died though...), I love the fact that I can listen to music all the time and use Internet and sometimes I even make phone calls with it! It's truly an amazing machine! So I needed to have it in my album as well, I took a photo, cut it out and wrote about it.
 
 
Here are the guys in my life, hubby and our son, sitting on the kitchen counter. The journaling is about my son's taste in food at the age of 2½. I've stamped the background and also used the same stamps to make grounding elements for my embellishment clusters. There will be lots of more stamping in the future!  
 
 
Here is my son again, my mother in the background. Yeah, that lifejacket is "a bit big", but atleast it stopped him from moving around so that was good :) I love the popping colors in the photo and I had to use that in the layout as well.
 
 
I did some scrapping during the weenend so I have plenty more to show you whan I can find my time to post on the blog next! Have a nice day!
 
//Åsa  

No comments:

Post a Comment