Monday, April 28, 2014

Birthday party!

Hello!
I'm back at work, feeling like crap. But at least I'm here and doing my best taking as much calls as I can. Soo tired!
 
Let's spice up our lives with some party pictures! These three layouts are from my daughter's birthday party when she turned 6 years old in March. I went with playful and colorful and I think I captured the atmosphere quite well :) shall we call it sugar rush?
 
I have started my Ten to the power of Å-some challenge and I'll show the result of the first prompt later this week. I've only made one challenge but it resulted in three layouts. Hopefully I'll be able to work more with this during the week. It is hard but fun.
 
 I hope you'll have a really nice week with lots of sunshine!
//Åsa
 

2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a really nice week of sunshine as well. These layouts are perfectly sweet for the sugar rush party party. Love them!

    ReplyDelete