Monday, May 6, 2013

50 layouts before shopping!

Hi there!
There is a challenge going on at Facebook and I've decided to join in. The challenge is to complete 50 layouts before shopping for more supplies. I think that is really cool and I will have no problem making 50 layouts from my stash, if I can only ad more adhesive becaus I'm running low on that.

Here is a link to the Facebook group if you want to tag along in the challenge!

Shopping isn't a huge problem for me. Space, on the other hand is. I have a limited amount of storage space for my supplies and I know that if it isn't stored neat and easy to access I won't use it. So to be able to buy new cool and modern supplies I need to get rid of some of the old stuff and I don't really have the heart to throw anything away. So - I need to use it up in my projects!

I have one scrapbook order coming in the mail in a couple of days but then I'm done shopping until I have completed 50 layouts. I hope it will be fun to actually be forced to go through the things I got in my drawers and use it. I would probably be able to make 200 layouts before shopping but then it wouldn't be fun.

During the challenge I will post my layouts here in the blog and I will also make a wishlist so that I keep track of the things that I run out of and the new supplies I get my eyes on in the meantime.

Wish me luck!
// Åsa  

No comments:

Post a Comment