Thursday, May 9, 2013

Scrap during quiet time

Hello!
While my son was taking his nap I managed to put a layout together!

I rolled #74 Photo(s) of you, and I found a photo from my childhood which I think is really cute. I guess most of us born in the 70's have one of those photos from our childhood, sitting infront of the record player with the huge head phones on.

I wanted to make the layout match the time on the photo and since you can see the wood veneer TV-set in the photo I got the idea to use wood grain papers and I had an old Sassafrass paper that resebled the wall paper so I started with that and added more wood and more orange.


I used my new Thickers for the title, stamps from Kimberly Sabel for Hampton Art, wood tweets, puffy accents from Amy Tangerine, some washi and bits and pieces from my box.

Hopefully I'll be able to scrap some more later, I feel really motivated! Now I'm off to the kitchen for some dinner preparations. Have a nice evening!

// Åsa

No comments:

Post a Comment