Monday, May 6, 2013

Three layouts!

Good evening!
The kids are asleep and I have some time to upload the layouts I made this afternoon. I decided I had finished the Studio Calico challenges for NSD, I made ten and the challenges left didn't interest me. But the surge of inspiration that I had during the challenges remained and I managed to get three pages together.

First I have a photo collage from our floor renovation earlier this year. These are the "before & during" photos and I'm so pleased we finally decided to have them changed! No more green carpet! I often do these kinds of photo montages without embellishments and I think they fit perfectly side by side with the more embelished layouts. I must say I love the font of the numbers!


Next is a layout with me and my kids looking in a scrapbook album. They love it, especially my son, and he often come to me and asks if we can look in an album. I think that is fantastic, he is only two years old. I've come to love enamel dots and I think that is sad because I think they are so expensive!I've used patterned papers from a 6''x6'' paper pad called "Family Ties" from Pebbles.


Last, but not least, is my favorite layout! It's our little tiger! I think I got it really balanced with the embelishment clusters. The title is a bit off to the side but I can live with that. And the photos are adorable, don't you think?


Have a good night! See you guys tomorrow!
// Åsa



No comments:

Post a Comment