Monday, January 20, 2014

After-Christmas-Sale Haul!

Hello - my fellow scrapbookers!   :)
This is my haul from the After-Christmas-Sale at Cili in Papers. It came last week but I thought it could wait since I had lots of layouts to show before I started to use these products.
 
This first photo has washi and stickers from Prima's collection Wishes & Dreams. I'm mising a T on the alpha sheet and it is annoying me a bit but not enough to do something about it.
 
 
I bought these washi tapes from We R Memorykeepers. It was really for the wood grain one but I think the broader one is cute too.
 

I love flairs but they tend to be very expensive and I was really happy when I found these from Prima on sale. They can be used pretty much everywhere and I think they are very pretty.
 
 
These are from October Afternoon, ofcourse. The washi with the cameras was a "must have" and I was really afraid it was going out of stock before I could place my order. But, the price was high! It is really quite some price difference between the designer tapes and the Chinese no-name tapes. I love it anyway and I will use it alot! The alphas were kind of a surprise, they have tiny alphas on the back and I didn't know that so I felt I got one item more than I had ordered, sweet!
 
 
This steel die from Memory Box is such high quality! Í love the cut it gives! The edges are so good and the cat itself is super cute! I will have to browse what other designs they have!
 
 
I usually don't buy much from Prima Marketing but this is the third photo with Prima products from this order! I bought the cameras & frames wood veneers. They are OK. Not perfect, but OK.  
 
 
This stamps set from Pink Paislee had a very good price and I couldn't resist ordering it. I love the icons! I hope I can get good use out of it! 
 
 
I used to love every collection that Basic Grey came up with and for a long time I loved their paper so much I almost didn't dare to use them in my scrapbooking! Then something happened and suddenly they weren't even on my top-10 list of brands! I haven't bought a BG-paper in years! Then I saw these two collections, Persimmon and Carte Postake, on sale and I decided they both had interesting colors.
 
 
Lawn Fawn is better at embellishments than paper, I think, and I have really tried to figure out what it is that they do. I think they have one color too little in their schemes to be totally modern. It is something predictable over this collection that makes it boring. I bought it anyway, it has some really nice orange papers and some basic patterns that I will like playing with. 
 
 
One of the ladies at Two Peas' forum Bloggers & Readers, Mary Pat Siehl, is on the design team for Core'dinations and I often visit her blog where she does these lovely cards and scrapbook pages. She has inspired me to try Core'dinations cardstock and I think it is very fun especially with embossing folders! I will need to buy some more embossing folders! This collection was a nice started one with many diferent earthy colors combined with a kraft core.
 
 
Yesterday I  placed a new order. This time I ordered two albums and some twine and floss. I'm about to give up post bound albums after all these years and I'm buying my last two before trying D-ring. I felt I needed to use up the page protectors that I have already bought before investing in a new system. I wills how you the twine & floss when it has arrived!
 
Take care of you and come back soon! Hugs!
//Åsa
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment