Thursday, January 16, 2014

In love with color!

Good morning!
I'm back at work with some kick-ass coughing medicine! It is snowing, I have a lit candle on my desk and we have more Christmas feelings in the exchange than we had when it actually was Christmas :)
 
Today I have two colorful layouts to share and I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out! Or, I guess, I'm pleased with every single piece of paper that comes from the "The Pier" collection.
 
The reflection made it hard to get a photo of the layout that showed both gold pieces properly, but both the label in the upper right corner and the frame have gold on them.
 
By the way, take a look at the A in "Beach". Notice anything strange? It is a "4" and a quotation mark in holy matrimony =)
 
 
Can you see the action?! Feel the speed? My 2-year old son, still wet in his hair after a bath, in his colorful overall, playing Mario Cart on Wii. I like the contrast between the clean patterned papers on the diagonal and the messy vintage looking background. I also think that I did extra well with the clusters here. The view master reel is a very good foundation for clusters and I'm happy I bought it eventhough it was a bit expensive for such a special die. 
 
 
Please, if you have time, take a look at the post before this one and give me a hint on what you think about the selection of ink pads on my wishlist.
 
The new cough medicine of mine, that I got at the health centre yesterday, is making me light headed, almost a bit tipsy! Thank God I don't have a work where I need to use my brain too much! It will be a strange day... 
 
Take care!
//Åsa

3 comments:

  1. Both pages are so vibrant and fun, but I especially love the Mario Kart layout! Glad the medicine is helping with the cough, hopefully the feeling of being light-headed will fade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love both of these layouts. I'm going to pin them. Hope the medicine will help you get better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look great - colorful and fun! That second one, he's just the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete