Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stampin' Up inks

I'm thinking of putting ink pads on my wish list for my birthday. I have been doing alot of thinking about this, I mean hours, and I have finally come up with a selection of ten ink pads that I'd like to have as a starter. Here they are:










What do you think? Have I found your favorites? Hubby thought I was missing a purple/lilac pad and he suggested Elegant Eggplant, but I'm not sure I would use it... When do I ever use purple?

Please let me know what you think.
Hugs!

//Åsa

1 comment:

  1. orchid is the color of the year. So I would definitely get a purple. I love all of the the other colors. I have the old SU! inks I have all of their dyes and 3 families of the craft. Then they changed the colors and names before I could collect the rest -- and I stopped being a demonstrator around that time as well. But I love their quality. Hope you get them all for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete