Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Yarn & Twine

Good morning!
It's haul time! Not a big one but one that will be fun to play with and give lots of possibilities! When I bought my albums at Slöjddetaljer I couldn't resist look for other fun things to put in my package. Slöjddetaljer is a crafting company that has been around like forever selling crafting supplies to schools. They had some scrapbooking supplies but nothing that really caught my eye. These two packages of cotton yarn were a great deal I think and the colors will match lots of the project I'm working on.
 
 
Then I found these two packages of bakers twine. They were NOT a bargain but after buying those albums it seemed like a small cost for a fun påroduct. I'm really more fond of the twine from Doodlebug but best quality comes with a price... and I think this will be just as pretty on my layouts.
 
 
I have been using alot of twine lately, in small bows and in curls and I like the effect it gives, the extra texture and movement. Easy and sweet.
 
Have a nice day!
//Åsa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment