Thursday, January 23, 2014

What does the fox say?

Good morning!
Today I'm sharing some dance layouts! The first two are from my daughter's dance recital in December. The first (left side of the double spread) page is from the group performance and the second (right side) is from the Finale when all danced together to the song "What does the Fox Say".
 
 
The third layout is also about dance. My daughter is making poses and goofing around in her tulle skirt. I'm pretty pleased with the fact that I used small pieces of tulle on the layout itself :)
 
 
Have a nice day! Hugs!
//Åsa
 

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet pages, love the colors and the use of the tulle on the second layout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the tulle behind the doily! Great stage photos... those can be so difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages. Love the bits of tulle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they all had fun. And someone was awfully ambitious to direct that many children at once!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pages! as a ballerina myself yay!

    ReplyDelete