Thursday, April 10, 2014

My own backgrounds

Hi there! 
Today I'm back with a new themed layout share! The theme is that all SIX of them features papers that I have stamped myself!  

This camera paper is already old :), I made it in October. I showed it in this post and I have used it already on a layout in this post.


The rest of the layouts have papers that I stamped with my new Stampin' Up ink pads, papers that I showed in this post. 

First is a layout with a photo of me and the kids. I picked up on the green in the camera paper and went through my box of PL-cards and choose a few to form the layering under the photo together with a couple of 6''x6'' papers. On this layout I made yarn hearts for the first time and I love them!! I've also added some of my own melted-bead-dots. The washi tape with the sentiments is also new a favorite!


I covered up most of this paper but it has so much color and bubbles going on you pretty much understand the whole page just by looking at this frame. The photos are from a walk in the woods.


This layout is my favorite in this bunch. I love the colors and the photos are so precious!



Here is a similar layout with a photo from the building of the bridge. I love the marine feeling that the tri-colored tread gives.
 

Look at this darling! A blessing in my life! 
 
 
I hope I have been able to inspire you to try making your own patterned paper AND use them.  
Have a nice day!
//Åsa

4 comments:

  1. I love that you made your own background papers, it is such a great idea especially to customise paper to match your colour schemes. These are all really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background papers you made! They came out amazing. I love all the cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to use stamps to make custom paper! They all came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background paper is awesome.
    I love the colourful pages, so fun.

    ReplyDelete