Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Spring time!

Hello!
I've been busy in the garden over Easter but I have also done some scrapbooking!
 
First is a page with our cat wildly chasing a fly inside the lamp above my bed. I'm really pleased with the washi frame, I love the fact that it is almost transparent and the kraft color shows through.
 
 
I didn't know the photo of this layout was so bad before I uploaded it here. Anyway, it is a multi photo madness, typically my style.
 
 
I managed to cram three photos onto this one too. It is not blurry in RL.
 
 
Purple is not my color, I think it is very hard to work with but I thought it looked OK with these sunny snow photos of the kids from a couple of weeks ago.
 
More layouts tomorrow!
Hugs!  
//Åsa 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout, I am going to scraplift it, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete