Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Long day away from home

Good morning!
Today will be a long day, first work until 5 pm and then two hours meeting after that, but my little family will come and pick me up after the meeting and that's sweet!
 
Talking about the family, here are three new layouts with the gang, made with lots of fun new supplies! It is really inspiring to have lots of fun stuff to work with and I'm also very happy for the paper grab bag I got and the 12''x12'' paper pad so that I have some new "surprise papers" to spice up things with.
 
First today is a crazy series of bathing photos of my both kids crammed into a plastic box filled with water. Needless to say this event ended in a tears after a massive water fight and eventhought my son asks over and over again for a rematch my daughter says firmly no  :).
 
 
Here is another family chaos. We wanted to take a family selfie with the mobile and tried getting four happy faces onto one photo, hence the blur. I love the die cut chipboard pieces, I colored them white with an inkpad.
 
 
This is a mix of ancient and new. The background paper is an old Heidi Swapp paper that has been sitting around for sooo long and on top of it is BG's collection Hipster (papers and stamps) and a recent photo of my son slowly falling asleep on me in the sofa claiming all the time he wasn't.
 
 
Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!
//Åsa 
 

3 comments: