Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Haul from Cili in Papers

Hi there!
This is my big birthday haul from CiLi in Papers, my favorite Swedish shop at the moment.
 
First I bought two of these Misc Me! sets from Bo Bunny; Modern Miss and Happy Tail Cats. They are lovely!
 
 
These are from Studio Calico's Essentials. I'm NOT happy with the quality of these! The cork is super thin, the chip board is poorly cut and the flag clips are thin plastic instead of metal, as I thought. Won't be buying any more of those.  
 
 
Then lots and lots of paper/vellum/plastic diecuts from Studio Calico!
 
 
Wood veneers, some new some old.
 
 
Die cuts from MME.  
 
 
Die cuts from Maggie Holmes
 
 
Alpha stickers from BG and stickers from Simple Stories.
 
 
 Ink applicator from Ranger, I was a bit surprised that the felt pieces didn't cover the entire velcro...
 
 
Some marine and americana papers to support my New England fantasies.  
 
 
This was the item that made me most happy, the cards are lovely and many are die cut and the small ones are just adorable, I wish more manufacturers would make them like that! I will have to buy another set if I could only figure out which one is the prettiest.
 
 
I bought a pack of 12''x12'' papers from Studio Calico and I hope that I will be able to make us of it, they are a bit different in my taste but I had to have that white paper with all the black symbols. Perhaps it will be refreshing to work with different papers.
 
 
 Then I found some single sheets of papers that are just my type:
 
 
 See you soon!
//Åsa 

No comments:

Post a Comment