Friday, April 25, 2014

Ten to the power of Å-some!

Hej!
That's how we say hello over here! You should learn something new every day and now you know how to say hi in Swedish =) Sweet!

The last couple of days the content in my box of photos has grown more and more boring to me. But I really want to scrapbook so I've decided to kind of shift my driving source for creativity from the photos to the techniques for a while.

Yesterday I watched almost all of Carlie Hamilton's videos on You Tube and she has a project going on where she has made prompts for herself to make a Month of Me album. I don't think a Month of Me project would do anything for me, since I already scrap alot about myself but I got very inspired by the prompt idea. So here is my take on the whole challenge yourself kind of thing:

Ten to the power of Å-some!

The mission - if you choose to accept it - is to create ten layout using ten techniques that you wish you used more often OR that you have been wanting to try out for a long time. You may not spend any money on more supplies during this project!

I hereby solemnly accept the challenge!

Here is my list of teckniques, in no particular order:
  •  Embroidery on paper
  • Splatter ink/paint 
  • Use template together with art medium 
  • Make a pocketed style layout
  • Stamp stamp stamp stamp
  • Tearing paper
  • Use a sketch
  • Do a scraplift
  • Use the sewing machine
  • Go creative with Paper Pen paint

So now I'm off to start my first project!
Have a nice day and a lovely weekend!

Hejdå!    
Oh, there you got some more Swedish, that's how we say bye!

//Åsa

No comments:

Post a Comment