Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Easter!

Hello & Happy Easter!
How are you doing? I'm happy, I work short day today and can go home already at 1 pm, won't be back until after the holiday! I'll pick up our dear daughter on my way from work and hubby is already at home with our son who is still ill with a cold, but doing much better. This morning we decided that we'll have afternoon tea together and make scones and that is almost the yummiest I know! And after tea we will go out and decorate the garden with colored feathers and then we'll pretend it's Friday and have tacos for dinner! AND the sun is shining! Can't be much better!
 
I'm a bit surprised that I've been able to post so many layouts this week and I'm extra happy to share three more today! It is sure a happy day!
 
This is an old style layout of my daughter. I used a couple of pages from a 6''x6'' paper pad and a really old checkered paper. The journaling is a small interview I made with my daughter the other day. The flags are made of two strips of washitape that I put next to eachother on white paper and then cut out.  
 
 
This is something very different in my book! The papers are both from my Studio Calico 12''x12'' paper pad (Wanderlust). I fussy cut the flowers from the paper and added along the edge of the background paper. It wasn't as much work as it might seem! It would have been really nice to put the flowers on pop dot but I didn't. The folks in pictures are my mother and her fiance, they are planting the apple tree we bought them in engagement gift.
 
 
Last before Easter is a bright layout with a boy who loves the tablet we bought for Christmas!  
 
 
Two hours left until Easter holiday leave starts! Won't be back until Tuesday! Hopefully I'll have lots of layouts to share and many new photos for future layouts! Take care of you and have a lovely long weekend!
 
//Åsa
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I LOVE fussy cutting and love what you have done with the flowers!! Just gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete