Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Extra from CiLi in Paper

Hello again!
I made an addition to my CiLi in Papers order hoping to get it on the same shipping as my huge order, it didn't, they had already shipped it, but they were super kind and gave me free shipping, I guess I'm a good customer :).
 
This first project is such an amazing find! I love it! I have die cut alphas in this material already with my Cuttlebug and they are perfect! I will use up those 15 sheets in no time!
 
 
 I bought two roller stamps, one with date and one without.
 
 
And three papers from October Afternoon!
 
 
Pew, I really don't have the time to work, or sleep or eat or anything other than scrapbooking! And I will get new paper copies today! I will scrapbook through the night! See ya!
 
//Åsa

No comments:

Post a Comment