Thursday, May 16, 2013

Late evening scrap

Hello!
Yesterday evening I was in such a good mood for scrapbooking and I prepared in my mind while I put the kids to bed and then I was ready to go! My first plan was to use my new QK hexagon dies. I pulled out all my scraps and started cutting. I arranged the hexagons and added a photo of my son painting. I stamped with my set from Click Click Flashback Clear Stamps by KI Memories and added some splashes of my home made "acrylic paint soup".

Next is a really simple layout but I wanted to have this photo in my album and I wanted it to feel home-y. 


This is, I think, the last layout from my old pile of paper. I guess I could have embellished this some more but apparently I didn't :) it was getting late and I felt pleased after adding those smash book sticky notes and the journaling cards.



I have more to show you but I will do that in another post.
See you soon!
//Åsa

No comments:

Post a Comment