Monday, May 6, 2013

The Beginning!

Hi there!
Welcome to my scrapbooking blog! I have been thinking for such a long time if this is really what I want to do, but finally I came to the conclusion that "yes it is!"; so here I am.

My name is Åsa. Yeah, there should be a small ring above the first letter, that's a Swedish letter which sounds almost like Awe in awesome (in some dialects, at least), hence the name of the blog.

I'm from Sweden and my native language is Swedish so be patient with my English spelling and grammar.

I am a mother of two, a girl born in 2008 and a boy born in 2011. We all live together with my best friend a.k.a. the love of my life - also happening to be the father of the kids. Yeah, we're kind of old fashioned that way.

We live in a small town on the east coast of mid-Sweden, where it is winter from October to March and darkness rules the galaxy. But as most Swedish people we live for summer when it's light & bright all around the clock.

I've been scrapbooking since 2006 but I've been papercrafting my whole life. When I discovered scrapbooking it was like coming home.

I'm also fairly certain they invented the digital camera just for me. I shoot with a SLR Canon EOS 400D which I bought in 2007. I love my camera! I take about 10 000 photos in a year.

So, let's get started! See you around!
// Åsa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment