Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My package arrived!

Hello!
You know I've made myself a challenge to make 50 projects before I shop again and that is still true but I had one more order coming in, already paid for, and it arrived today! Happy! I guess you guys have already had these papers for months and they are old to you but to me they are fresh fresh fresh! I have seen so many wonderful projects with Amy Tangerine paper, Studio Calico papers, Dear Lizzy, Pebbles and other brands and I have just not bought any because I have been going through my stash and working with B-sides in a way I have never done before! Now I have new, fairly current papers in my stash and it feels awesome!

They had a mid-season sale at one of my favorite web shops and I can't understand why these papers hadn't sold out long before they came on sale! They are gorgeous! Let me show you what I got!

These are from Dear Lizzy:


The paper with the arrows have some really pretty birds on the other side and the strawberry paper has a nice circular print o the backside but other than that these are the sides I'll be using.

These are from Jillibean Soup:


I should have bought two of that camera print! It has a wonderful orange/yellow flower print on the backside which I think would be super easy to use! Other than that I think these are the sides to mention.

These papers are from Echo Park, House of Three and Crate Paper:


The heavy patterned paper second from the left has a nice cream on yellow polka dot on the backside which is wonderful and the strawberry paper has a grey wood grain on the back, I will use both sides of those paper!

These darlings are from Pebbles:


These can definitely be used for both sides! Wonderful!

These beautiful papers are from American Crafts:


Love these papers! I could have bought two of each! But I didn't...

These are from Studio Calico:


I'm totally in love with that rainbow &-sign! I will cut those cards apart and they won't grow old in my stash! These are the sides I will use.

And all the rest are from Amy Tangerine:


Wonderful papers! The bamboo print has a nice tiny grid on the backside and the purple grid has a whimsical kind of travel themed backside. The chevron has an orange-brownish wood grain and it will be hard to choose which one to use! I will have to cut them all apart and use bits and pieces here and there.


The journaling cards are to die for! Love love love! The aqua chevron has a lovely city print on the back and the black chevron has a happy, colorful camera print on the backside. I'm crazy about cameras and I can't figure out why it took the industry until 2012 to figure out it was a perfect symbol for scrapbookers! Isn't that obvious?!?


The speech bubbles have a nice orange circular print on the back, the house print has also circles on the back but in green and the wood grain has a nice red-ish grid. Very easy to use!

I also bought three packs of Thickers because the price was kind of good... I never buy Thickers because I think it is crazy expensive and I always end up with half a pack of consonants and then I feel I've wasted my money. But these were resonable, I paid 22 SEK which is about 3,20 US-dollars. That is really alot too, but I was giving myself a treat. 


I paid 354 SEK for the whole order including shipping, that is 50,80 US-dollars.

So, this was fun! Just in time for my free day tomorrow. It's national holiday on Ascension Day in Sweden. Hopefully I can do some scrapping!

Take care and have a nice day! Thanks for reading!
// Åsa



No comments:

Post a Comment