Sunday, May 12, 2013

Saturday's layouts!

Good morning!
Today is a big day over here! In the afternoon we're going to the concert hall to watch our daughter's dance recitals! I'll have my camera with me!

Last evening I played around some with ink spray and completed four layouts!

First I have a layout with photos from the 2012 Lucia celebrations at day care. I started of with four photos but ended up just punching out my daughter with a circle punch from two of the photos, they were just to similar to use them all. 


Then I have a page with rabbits! The title is a quote from "Despicable me" which we have been using alot here at home. Very funny movie, btw.


These papers have been in my stash for a long time. They even ended up in my pile of pretty papers that I wanted to use but nothing happened. So now I cut out that label shaped sentiment and I used the dog tooth as a background after a go with the spray ink.


Here is a layout for my Book of Me. I stamped the title when I had my foam stamp challenge the other day because I had paint left. The title was actually longer and I had trouble finding room for it with the photo. I'm pleased with how it turned out and I like the little saying under the photo.


Hopefully I'll be able to do some more scrapbooking today. I feel really inspired!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

// Åsa

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing four layouts... I love them all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is awesome, i need a day to do that. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pages...just love the despicable Me quote made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 4 great layouts! Loving that first one in particular with the doilys!

    ReplyDelete