Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Yeah, sure hun'!

Good evening!
I just wanted to show you what I found on my tour through the children clothes stores on my long lunch break! Mainly becuase you are the only ones who will understand how pleased I am with this super cool t-shirt for my son! Can you believe it!?! I found a camera print t-shirt!!! It made me strangely happy, in a childish kind of way!


Here is the pile for my daughter. She is rather picky when it comes to colors and I tried to make both her and myself happy by secretly sneeking in some yellow and orange among the pinks. 

  

Here is the pile for my son. He is only 2 years old so he hasn't got alot of opinions about clothes yet and I choose as much color as possible. 


I had a hard time trying to convince my hubby I hadn't chosen our son's clothes to match the All About a Boy collection from Echo Park. I can't really help that clothes fashion follows scrapbooking fashion (or is it the other way around?), can I? What a silly thing to suggest!   :p    LOL!

Now I'm going to watch process videos on You Tube and scrap ALOT! I'll show it all to you tomorrow! Take care!

// Åsa 

2 comments: